Thank you for getting a free ticket to the 2020 Holiday Maker Fest hosted by JenniferMaker!
Many of our amazing teachers have generously donated prizes for giveaways, but you must enter to win! Prizes will be awarded during Holiday Maker Fest at our live events. You do not need to be present at the live events to win, but you must reply to our email within 48 hours to claim a prize. Please view our giveaway rules for more details.
(3) Christmas Bundles from Abbi Kirsten Collections ($37 value)
(2) Infinity Tie Strap Tote Bag Bundle of 4 patterns from Fabric Ninja ($16 value)
(1) Cricut Earrings Made Easy Workbook & SVG Cut File Bundle from Amy Romeu ($39 value)
(1) Engraving Metals with Your Maker E-Book & Holiday SVG Engraving Files from Well Crafted Studio
(5) Digital Paper Christmas Tree Bundles from Craft Room Time ($7.99 value)
(1) Custom Hand-Lettered SVG Set - 5 designs from Holli Mostella
(2) Large Group Christmas Bingo Printable Games from Mom Resource ($28 value)
(1) 1 month subscription to The Hedgehog Hollow Box ($39.99 value)
(1) 1 year membership to Cricut Academy from Hey Let's Make Stuff ($129 value)
(1) 12 month Sewing Pattern Subscription from Rebecca Page ($78 value)
(3) 1 year memberships to Makers Gonna Learn ($191.88 value)
(1) $50 gift card to Maker Forte from The Hedgehog Hollow ($50 value)
(1) $50 gift card to This Is Tisa shop from This Is Tisa ($50 value)
(1) Ultimate Home Binder from Our Home Made Easy ($29.40 value)
(1) Christmas Styling Guide from Design Your Way Home
(15) Craft Business Quick Start Guides from Crafty Life Mom ($36 value)
Designing Layered Mandalas from Maggie Rose Design Co. ($19 value)
(3) Ready, Set, Sew! from Sweet Red Poppy ($149 value)
(3) Passes to Holly Jolly Holidays 2020 Workshop from Scrap Me Quick Designs ($45 value)
(2) Hot Mess to Home Success courses from Busy Budgeter ($97 value)
(1) Lilac Cricut Maker Bundle from Daily Dose of DIY ($449 value)
(1) Custom Glitter Tumbler from Holli Mostella
(3) Sweet Life Planners from I Heart Planners ($58 value)
(1) Floral Living Well Planner from Living Well Spending Less
(5) Designer in a Binder from Kaleidoscope Living ($138 value)
(1) Modern Maker Box ($39 value)
(3) "Live Save Spend Repeat" books from Thrifty Little Mom ($15 value)
We are organizing the prizes into the following bundles. We will award each bundle to a randomly chosen and eligible person who is eligible to receive a prize. Please read our prize rules for more details.
Grand Prize #1:
Grand Prize #2:
Grand Prize #3:
Design Bundle Prizes:
Sewing Bundle Prizes:
Home Bundle Prizes:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Holiday Maker Fest 2020 Prize Giveaway' ("Sweepstakes") begins on 11/1/2020 at 1:00 PM (U.S. Eastern Standard Time and ends on 11/8/2020 at 7:00 PM (U.S. Eastern StandardTime) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of JenniferMaker LLC ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to persons who are 13 or older. who live within the United States and who hold a free ticket and/or paid VIP All Access Pass to the Holiday Maker Fest 2020 as confirmed by matching email address. Persons outside the U.S. are not eligible to win due to sweepstakes laws preventing prize distribution in countries outside the United States — thank you for understanding what is out of our control. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Event teachers, partners, sponsors, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes: The following digital and physical prizes will be awarded: (3) Christmas Bundles from Abbi Kirsten Collections ($37 value); (2) Infinity Tie Strap Tote Bag Bundle of 4 patterns from Fabric Ninja ($16 value); (1) Cricut Earrings Made Easy Workbook & SVG Cut File Bundle from Amy Romeu ($39 value); (1) Engraving Metals with Your Maker E-Book & Holiday SVG Engraving Files from Well Crafted Studio ; (5) Digital Paper Christmas Tree Bundles from Craft Room Time ($7.99 value); (1) Custom Hand-Lettered SVG Set - 5 designs from Holli Mostella; (2) Large Group Christmas Bingo Printable Games from Mom Resource ($28 value); (1) 1 month subscription to The Hedgehog Hollow Box ($39.99 value); (1) 1 year membership to Cricut Academy from Hey Let's Make Stuff ($129 value); (1) 12 month Sewing Pattern Subscription from Rebecca Page ($78 value); (3) 1 year memberships to Makers Gonna Learn ($191.88 value); (1) $50 gift card to Maker Forte from The Hedgehog Hollow ($50 value); (1) $50 gift card to "This Is Tisa" shop from This Is Tisa ($50 value); (1) "Ultimate Home Binder" ebook from Our Home Made Easy ($29.40 value); (1) Christmas Styling Guide from Design Your Way Home; (3) "Live Save Spend Repeat: The Life You Want with the Money You Have" books from Thrifty Little Mom ($15 value); (15) "Craft Business Quick Start" ebook guides from Crafty Life Mom ($36 value); "Designing Layered Mandalas" ebooks from Maggie Rose Design Co. ($19 value); (3) Ready, Set, Sew! e-courses from Sweet Red Poppy ($149 value); (3) Passes to "Holly Jolly Holidays 2020 Workshop" from Scrap Me Quick Designs ($35 value); (2) "Hot Mess to Home Success" e-courses from Busy Budgeter ($97 value; (1) Lilac Cricut Maker Bundle from Daily Dose of DIY ($449 value); (1) Custom Glitter Tumbler from Holli Mostella ; (3) Sweet Life Planners from I Heart Planners ($58 value); (1) Floral Living Well Planner from Living Well Spending Less; (5) "Designer in a Binder" sets from Kaleidoscope Living ($138 value); (1) Modern Maker Box ($39 value)
Prizes are grouped into bundles, and only one prize bundle per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States due to sweepstakes laws preventing prize distribution in countries outside the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to JenniferMaker LLC cc: Holiday Maker Fest Prize Giveaway at 3550 W Liberty Road, Suite 5, Ann Arbor, MI 48103. Request must be received no later than two weeks for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by JenniferMaker LLC, 3550 W Liberty Road, Suite 5, Ann Arbor, MI 4810, email@example.com
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
11. Amazon Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Amazon. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon